Learn English in London
Here at Shane Global we pride ourselves on the family atmosphere and personalised service offered at our schools. Our friendly school staff and experienced, dynamic, professional teaching staff work very hard to give our students an academic, cultural and social experience they will never forget.
London is one of the most exciting, cosmopolitan cities in the world and offers a year-round calendar of social and cultural activities.
Shane Global Language Centres London makes sure all students benefit from the activities London has to offer, and our social programme is designed for students to enjoy both free and low-cost excursions.
Study English in the Centre of London
Our London English school is in Central London, next to Bond Street Station and famous shopping areas, Oxford Street and Mayfair.
However, it has the added advantage of being on a quiet pedestrian street with lots of classy bars, cafés and restaurants.
We are located in a converted Victorian building, and our classrooms boast high ceilings and large windows, with great views over South Molton Street.
Why Study English in Our London School?
• Well-qualified, experienced and fun English teachers.
• Small class sizes (maximum of 12 students per class) so English teachers can focus on individual needs.
• School staff are friendly, helpful, and have experience in helping students from all over the world.
• Enjoy a personalised, fun school atmosphere in central London.
• Take your study even further with the use of our computer room and library.
• Enjoy free Wi-Fi access throughout the school.
• We have varied social programmes to help you practise your English in real and stimulating situations.
• You’ll have easy access to all the historical and cultural sights and events London has to offer.
• Easy transport links to anywhere else in the UK and Europe.
• Eat delicious, hot food and get to know your classmates and teachers in our very own cafeteria.