It is very important that you enjoy your experience at Shane Global, and we offer a variety of services to help you before and after you arrive.
We’re here to help you from the moment you arrive. We can have a professional driver meet you at the airport, holding a board to identify himself. From the airport you can be taken directly to your homestay, student house, residence, guest house or hotel. We can do this whatever time you choose to arrive.
Student Services provide the following services:
• Processing applications and sending enrolment documents.
• Organising transportation to and from the airport.
• Advising on accommodation options, bookings, and any issues you may have.
• Orientation on your first day at school with important school and local information.
• Providing students with a Student Handbook.
• Processing discount student travel card applications for London transport.
• Providing letters for opening a local bank account.
• Giving students advice regarding visas.
• Giving course advice regarding booking or changing courses.
Our friendly Student Services staff at Reception are available between 9:00am and 5:00pm every day.
Shane Global Language Centres offer a number of accommodation options:
Living with a host family is a great opportunity to practice your English outside the classroom, in a family environment. Families are carefully selected, either by our British-Council accredited provider in London or by our dedicated Accommodation Manager in Hastings.
Families enjoy having Shane Global students, and students enjoy learning more about British family life. You can choose to have meals included as part of your host family accommodation package.
Living in a residence gives you the independence to manage your own schedule and get to know other international students.
London is a large and diverse city, and we offer a variety of residences in Zones 1 and 2, within easy commuting distance from the school. For Hastings, residences are available for the summer only and are within walking distance from the school.
• Single and shared rooms are available.
• Most are self-catering (no food provided).
• Some are half board (breakfast and dinner are provided).
• Most provide cooking utensils in the communal kitchen areas.
• Some residences have private bathrooms.
• Most residences provide bed linen.
• All residences provide cleaners for communal areas.
• The minimum age for residence accommodation is 18. For under 18 enquiries, please contact us.
Live like the locals but enjoy your independence at the same time. House shares with other students are a great way to get to know your surroundings in your own time, with like-minded people.
We offer Student House Shares in London Zone 2 and Shared Flats and Family Apartments in Hastings.